State Tech will host three commencement ceremonies on Saturday, May 11, 2019 in the Activity Center on the main campus in Linn.
The first ceremony will start at 9:00 a.m., and all eligible students in the Civil Division and Health Division are invited to participate.
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Commercial Turf & Grounds Management
- Design Drafting Technology
- Heavy Equipment Operations
- Dental Assisting Technology
- Medical Radiologic Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing Technology
The middle ceremony will start at 12:00 p.m., and all eligible students in the Industrial Division are invited to participate.
- Automation & Robotics Technology
- Electric Power Generation Technology
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Technology
- Industrial Electricity
- Nuclear Technology
- Precision Machining Technology
- Welding Technology
The third ceremony will start at 3:00 p.m., and all eligible students in the Computer Division and Transportation Division are invited to participate.
- Business Administration
- Computer Application Development
- Networking Systems Technology
- Networking Systems Technology – Digital Communications Technician Option
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Maintenance
- Heavy Equipment Technology
- Heavy Equipment Technology – CAT Dealer Service Technician Option
- Medium/Heavy Truck Technology
- Medium/Heavy Truck Technology – Heartland International Dealers Association Option
- Outdoor Power and Sports Technology/Powersports Technology