For additional assistance, login to EagleOnline, click on the Student Info tab, and then click on the EagleOnline Assistance page.
STUDENT EMAIL MOVING TO OFFICE 365 ON DECEMBER 5th 2018
State Tech is transitioning its student email service to Office 365, which offers 50 GB for message storage, better Web and mobile device support, calendar and contact integration, and improved email security.
On December 5th, your new email address will consist of your EagleOnline username combined with @iam.statetechmo.edu (ex. example.student = firstname.lastname@example.org)
All email messages will be sent to your new Office 365 address beginning December 5th and will also be forwarded for a period of time to your old Gmail account.
How to set up email in Outlook for iOS mobile app - Office Support
- Add Office 365 email account to your iPhone or iPad using Outlook for iOS.
How to set up email in Outlook for Android app - Office Support
- Add Office 365 email account to your Android phone or tablet using Outlook for Android.
How to Log into Office 365 Email
- Navigate to https://outlook.office365.com/owa/statetechmo.edu or https://portal.microsoft.com (either link will get you logged in).
- Enter email@example.com your Username click Next, and your assigned State Tech password. Then click Sign in.
- Then click the cube in the upper left corner of your 365 window and select Outlook.
Office 365 Training Center
Find training and tutorials for Office 365 and Office apps and much more! https://support.office.com/en-us/office-training-center
FORWARDING your old State tech gmail email account TO ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT
If forwarding is needed in Gmail, please see the following link to set it up: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=en
State Tech EMAIL FOR UPCOMING GRADUATES
Students graduating from State Tech will retain their Office 365 email service to allow for continuous secure communications between State Tech faculty, staff, students, and alumni.